What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 PF 1 Fri - South Sydney 36-16 Manly @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: South Sydney v Manly

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReddFelon

Juniors
Cody Walker is the 2021 Jamie Soward always looks like he's about to burst into tears. You knew what you were doing when you asked the barber to give you the part time player, full time sex offender haircut.

yobbo84

First Grade
Weird game. Souths haven’t made a line break to get down Manlys end, it’s All be invited. Manly get 2 chances and break Souths open with ease. Souths obviously win but yeah, very strange.
Same as the Panthers game, our scramble is oustanding and we have converted our opportunities.

I'm a Souths fan though so not confident yet lol

Grapple

Bench
cook has been playing better than cody I reckon. His ruck work has been quick and decision making first class. makes all the difference.

BranVan3000

Coach
I don’t know what Souths are so excited about. They’re in The Thread. Twice. They can’t win the premiership.
True but it'll be nice for Reynolds, Bennett and Marshall to make the GF even if we are no hope

Assuming they go on with this in the second 40

eagles4eva

First Grade
The Eagles absolutely deserve this..If you aint gonna respect possession you deserve to get flogged..

2022, make Jake T captain and recruit some backs,,,

Also Dessie, Pick Sipley ya dickhead

Vic Mackey

Referee
Same as the Panthers game, our scramble is oustanding and we have converted our opportunities.

I'm a Souths fan though so not confident yet lol

souths line speed is the biggest difference I’m seeing (along with the 9 errors manly have made)

just a strange game, feel like everything that could go right for Souths has (2 flukey kicks coming off)and everything that could go wrong for manly has (HIA in 3rd minute, obstruction, turbo dropping the ball over the line, DCE dropping the ball/going out after supporting 2 line breaks )

nöyd

Staff member
Waqa Blake says...

.....well, nothing actually........ Not sure Waqa speaks English based on the way he communicates with his wingers....
even if one of those wingers hears through his obscenely broken nose

Bazal

Post Whore
Weird game. Souths haven’t made a line break to get down Manlys end, it’s All be invited. Manly get 2 chances and break Souths open with ease. Souths obviously win but yeah, very strange.

Yeah strange prelim. I reckon Manly can still win...

I don't think they will, but I wouldn't be shocked to bits if they did.

They've fallen in a heap after crossing the line twice for 0 points, but on the flipside they crossed the line twice with ridiculous ease. And just about the only two times Turbo got some space too. If Des can tap into that perspective in the sheds, who knows? Regular season game I'd give them a reasonable chance with the Klein square ups....prelim is obviously different.

It's more likely to be 46-0 at this rate, but they are a chance somehow.

Latest posts