What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Preliminary Semifinal V Storm

murraymob

First Grade
Our hatred of the Roosters will never be superseded but it's great to see that c#ckhead Munster lose
We have a few thing in common we hate the roosters as well Fittler Gould sing and they also tried to have a junior club in our league but got knocked back by the NSWrl so we hate the roosters as well

BxTom

Bench
We have a few thing in common we hate the roosters as well Fittler Gould sing and they also tried to have a junior club in our league but got knocked back by the NSWrl so we hate the roosters as well
I thought that they had some connection to Kingswood or is that the seniors?

hindy111

Post Whore
Great game.
Storm did lose Welch and B.Smith. Two of their best players both in first half. Do they win Otherwise? Who knows but it helped.
How Penrith didn't get a penalty right infront with 4 to go when Haryy Grant picked guy up and rolled on back after he was tackled was beyond me.
Penrith made errors. And Is till think they are palyng timid in attack. They could ofnhad 3 or 4 tries today. And early they where moving it well. They stopped doing it and tensed up
I still feel they'll be to much for Souths. Leota and Too make a huge difference.

When Capell dropped the ball I thought here we go. But great defense.
4 x tries conceded against what I feel ended the season the best 3 sides in opposition. And 2 x of those come of lucky kicks/bounces.
I forget the 2 x tries against Souths.

The attack is finding space and holes. But the last passes aren't going tot he right guys for some reason. This is the difference then early season form. But today I felt they started to get them to the right person.

murraymob

First Grade
I thought that they had some connection to Kingswood or is that the seniors?
St Mary’s was going to be there feeder club Penrith protested and the decision went our way.yes Kingswood is owned by the roosters but don’t feild any junior teams I don’t think

Last edited:

Latest posts