What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 QF 1 Fri - Melbourne 40-12 Manly @ Sunshine Coast

Finals Week 1: Melbourne v Manly

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Here’s where I’d normally say we’ll done Storms, but they're a bunch of grubby cheating bastards and all their fans are merkins.

Gmac

Juniors
Our game has always relied On other side's making mistakes and conceeding quick play the balls. We don't have the forward pack or the resolve to mix it with Melbourne and Penrith unless we get everything our way. We can't grind our way back into games like the Manly Of the 2000s. Most Manly supporters would have acknowledged that. The media have talked us up not us. We have also missed Crocker tonight. (Can't believe I'm saying that). However, I do think Melbourne would have beaten anyone tonight. Maybe Penrith can out smug them but, no one else stands a chance.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Cronk, Anasta, and the old flog. What a crew of turds
keyboard turds GIF by South Park

KOMORI

Bench
Figured we’d lose, thought it would be close… you can’t give up that much ball and make that many mistakes and expect to compete with these merkins…

Not the end of the world, but I can’t see any other team beating them either 🤷‍♂️