What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R1 Fri - Newcastle 32-16 Canterbury @ McDonald Jones

Round 1: Newcastle v Canterbury

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SDM

First Grade
If the ground announcer plays Sweet Caroline, hide your schooners, and your missus.

Grapple

Bench
Dogs by 4.
Not hoping for much as we're still missing a decent hooker and a halves pairing that's just too fresh. Hopefully we have enough spirit this year to last, early days.

Good to have league back though, and the crowds.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Looking forward to this game. Pretty interested to see how both these teams go in 2021. I have my thoughts but admittedly haven’t paid a lot of attention to either.

Good luck to Jessie Sue in his first game at the Knights. One of those guys who I think would be a real good player if he was at the Roosters/Storm. Hoping we see the best of him after an injury plagued time at the dogs.

Vozzy

Juniors
Without Ponga this will be closer. I think Knights have a better spine but dogs more strike outwide. But new coaches can drag an upset. Bulldogs 18-16.

84 Baby

Referee
How long until the second most utilitest player named Kurt to play for Knights is forced to play somewhere other than the one he’s named at?

moffla

Bench
I’ve gotta stop placing bets without knowing the weather conditions. Newcastle 13+ might be a stretch

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Adam Elliot always happy to come in and help out a team mate.
Hide yo wife

tenor.gif