What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R1 Fri - Newcastle 32-16 Canterbury @ McDonald Jones

Round 1: Newcastle v Canterbury

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
I really thought the Bulldogs would be better this year. Oh well, can’t be right all the time.

This Year?

Immortal
Seeing Frizz wiping sweat off his body while wearing red n blue has put me in a glass case of emotions!
e35ae7a725c5af205b3c1af32662a683.jpg

Fangs

Coach
I won't miss him for defensive decisions like that. Pretty much the same as Reynolds last night.
Other half of his game is alright though.

Both sides guilty of it tonight. Getting caught out with the short ball.

I'd back Flanagan to improve though.

He might prove me wrong but honestly Trent's coaching career reeks of jobs for the boys. Like, how can he get another job and Tooves can't?

Jobs for ex-players who are mildly articulate, still ok looks, and a full head of hair

If Kevvie Walters looked and spoke like Barrett he wouldn't have had to beg for over a decade to land his first gig

t-ba

Post Whore
Jobs for ex-players who are mildly articulate, still ok looks, and a full head of hair

If Kevvie Walters looked and spoke like Barrett he wouldn't have had to beg for over a decade to land his first gig

I'm so happy Kevvie was persistent.

So happy.

We have so much to look forward too!

Latest posts