What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R1 Sat - Sydney 46-4 Manly @ SCG

Round 1: Sydney v Manly

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right call on Jake Friend there.

Should have happened a while back. Now for Cordner.

In Game 3 SOO last year Nathan Brown got him with a blatant forearm to the head which knocked him silly. Was browns first run and the dickheads in commentary and media were raving what a great first hit up it was...

Didn’t get a penalty or even a mention as illegal afterwards... Disgraceful...

Others might complain but for all the things people bag them for, one thing the Roosters don’t do is whinge...

Vic Mackey

Referee
Professional as expected from the roosters. Lots of class and score 40 whilst looking like they still have more to give. Their first match up against another of the top 5 in round 3 will tell us more.

Interesting year for Manly. Buying Foran was nice for nostalgia but like Benji at Wests will probably hamper them on field. Schuster should be first picked next week. If they get their full side on the field they’ll upset a top team or two but unlikely enough to trouble the top 8

t-ba

Post Whore
Its absolutely horrible isn't. It makes me dizzy trying to focus.

I've done a bit of work with still photography and this is like me at 19 figuring out how cool the the 'manual' settings are on my shiny new DSLR.

Latest posts