What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R1 Sun - Canberra 30-12 Wests Tigers @ GIO

Round 1: Canberra v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Rosco

Bench
raiders 2-5 is worse than dogshit but the rest of the team is pretty damn good.
Madge needs his head checked for CTE for selecting Mbye. I'd be giving him $500k just to piss off out of the club
He'll earn that much legit by May.
It's a very big Ivan contract he's on.

GongPanther

Referee
I have the Raiders top 2 this year so this will be a huge test. If our pack can match theirs I do think our 2-5 has more points then theirs, however the spines look worlds apart. If we had Doueihi Id give us a chance but missing a key spine member this will be a hard fought loss 26-18 or something like that.

Either way looking forward to seeing how the squad has grown this off season, particuarly some of the new guys in Roberts, Laurie and Stefano. Luciano was unstoppable in the trial, tipping a real big year for him. Sebastan Kris marking Jet could be a plus for us. It seems theres a good vibe and confidence around the club, something I haven't felt since the 2018 pre season. Just hope if we lose out first few games against real good teams we dont drop our heads.
X-actor will be Daine Laurie. By the end of this game, Tigers fans will be saying "Teddy who?" after Laurie scores a double.

skeepe

Immortal
Shame Croker’s not playing, he usually dominates James Roberts.

Hopefully Kris can fill the void left by the best centre in the game.

Raiders by 12 in front of a sold out Canberra Stadium.

panthers-share.jpg

Wrong thread?

There's never a wrong thread.

BadnMean

Juniors
No. I can hardly call Jarrod Croker young anymore given he’s hit the big 3-0, so he’s no longer the best young centre in the game, he’s simply the best centre in the game.

Pretty obvious I would have thought.

How about BVC- best veteran centre.

All the other best centers Manu, Crichton, maybe Best ect are all pretty young.

Apey

Staff member
I'm concerned there hasnt been any upsets this round. Because the dragons ain't gonna do it.
I think Titans were favourites, weren't they?

Don't be so sure. Dragons are the most disappointing team in the comp. They might disappoint neutrals instead this week.

This Year?

Immortal
I think Titans were favourites, weren't they?

Don't be so sure. Dragons are the most disappointing team in the comp. They might disappoint neutrals instead this week.
I couldn't split the Titans or Warriors this round. I ended up tipping the Warriors on my work tipping comp and the Titans on here. Not sure what the bookies had it as though.
Because I've tipped the Raiders and Sharks one of them will definitely lose :p