What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R11 Fri - Cronulla 13-12* St Geo Illa @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 11: Cronulla v St Geo Illa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hated thiiiiisss. Love me some bae Darren tho
images

pretty strong effort there...

Cronullas jersey has more colours than Joseph’s technicolour Dreamcoat...

Hutty1986

Immortal
Geez we've got some reserve graders in our side. Blokes that honestly would not get a run anywhere else. We really are a rabble...i have no idea why i tipped us tonight. The sharks are dogshit but they'll still carve us up :joy:

Canard

Immortal
Including Folau every high price back the Broncos have recruited since has been a dud.

Reynolds should be worried

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Geez wevegot some reserve graders in our side. Blokes that honestly would not get a run anywhere else. We really are a rabble...i have no idea why i tipped us tonight. The sharks are dogshit but they'll still carve us up :joy:
No hutty. Noooo. You have Macca providing speed from dummy half and the attacking flare of Corey Norman. All while hunt is steering the ship and McGuire is suspended :heart::heart: I know the feels

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I picture Duges in retirement as that dude who rides an old push bike , and drinks a longneck covered in brown paper , out the front of the Engadine pub
I saw a dude shooting up on swanston street that looked exactly like duges. He was injured too. Bless

Latest posts