What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R12 Sun - Cronulla 38-10 Gold Coast @ C.ex Coffs

Round 12: Cronulla v Gold Coast

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 weeks

Coach
tenor.gif

Munted

Bench
Rugby League wins again.
Can't wait to see what talent the second Brisbane team stacks itself with.

davi

Juniors
Tannah Boyd is not a first grader

Ash Taylor will probably be back into the side next week. I'm not saying its the answer but Justin Holbrook will have to make changes. He just can't fob a performance like this off.

What most concerning for the Titans is how consistently bad the defense has been. It hasn't been just a performance here or there its happened weak in and week out. I read on the Titans forum that assistant coach Jim Dymock is the largely responsible for the Titans defense.

blaza88z

Coach
The Titans are on their knees, after years and years of mediocrity last year they finished the season strongly, some big signings this year and after all the smoke and dust has cleared, they are still gash

The biggest hurdle for a 2nd team in Brisbane is seeing what has happened to the Titans and i've seen the Titans are asking some serious questions to the people making the decisions about expansion knowing another team in the region will only hurt their club even more and for what it's worth, I do consider the Titans to be a Brisbane club, they are like 45 minutes down the highway. If they put a team in at Ipswich (which is one of the expansion bids as far as I know), that will be as close to Brisbane as the Titans currently are

Generalzod

Immortal
The Titans are on their knees, after years and years of mediocrity last year they finished the season strongly, some big signings this year and after all the smoke and dust has cleared, they are still gash

The biggest hurdle for a 2nd team in Brisbane is seeing what has happened to the Titans and i've seen the Titans are asking some serious questions to the people making the decisions about expansion knowing another team in the region will only hurt their club even more and for what it's worth, I do consider the Titans to be a Brisbane club, they are like 45 minutes down the highway. If they put a team in at Ipswich (which is one of the expansion bids as far as I know), that will be as close to Brisbane as the Titans currently are

Wouldn’t it be better for the NRL to introduce a team in Rockhampton.....

Generalzod

Immortal
It would be but I think they want an NRL team to play at Suncorp every week
But later will be complaining that we have to many teams in the Brisbane area, isn’t what people are complaining now about Sydney teams that there is to many of them.

This Year?

Immortal
Silly me thought the game was being played in Port Macquarie instead of Coffs.
I tipped the Titans without a second thought and the Sharks completely blew them away. Always nice seeing something unexpected but I'm sure Holbrook will be at the chemist 1st thing Monday putting in a script for Xanax.

Last edited:

Latest posts