What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R12 Thu - Brisbane 12-40 Melbourne @ Suncorp

Round 12: Brisbane v Melbourne

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
The Storm made that look way too easy. The way they take apart a team on both sides of the ball is impressive in how autonomous they are. 3-4 in the tackle, wrestle, peel off ad nauseuem. In attack, side to side 1st half looking for the weakness then chip away. I was expecting TPJ to really stand up but he just stays in his channel. Milf will get the spotlight for being the most shit, but whoever the leadership group is deserves the most criticism.

blaza88z

Coach
It is great thank you. I especially love that broncos are our bitches

6a67e4559fb5e0f2d0f83bc3f52dff30

Saxon

Bench
Obviously the Storm were good again...Surely this is Milfords last game ever for the Broncos. If we run out of halves just stick a bench forward in at 5/8 as they couldn't do a worst job.
Chris Lewis did a better job with the 6 on his back than Milfdud - and he IS a bench forward.

typicalfan

Coach
The Storm made that look way too easy. The way they take apart a team on both sides of the ball is impressive in how autonomous they are. 3-4 in the tackle, wrestle, peel off ad nauseuem. In attack, side to side 1st half looking for the weakness then chip away. I was expecting TPJ to really stand up but he just stays in his channel. Milf will get the spotlight for being the most shit, but whoever the leadership group is deserves the most criticism.
Leadership group is an oxymoron at the Broncos.

STORM.99/07

Bench
Go ahead and name them?

I mean actually cheating, as in systematically rorting the cap knowingly to get a monumental advantage, boats and everything.
Don't you remember that eels rorted the cap by $3mil between 2013-2016. or doesn't that count because they were still useless

Reactions: gUt