What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R13 Sat - Melbourne 20-14 Gold Coast @ Sunshine Coast

Round 13: Melbourne v Gold Coast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sphagnum

Coach
giphy.gif

t-ba

Post Whore
Hectic Cheese is absolutely going to die of complications related to Cirrhosis by age 40.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Our consistent ability to be shit is admirable. Relegate us to Qld cup already and put me out of my misery.

This Year?

Immortal
That will feel like the one that got away from the Tits. They bombed like 4 or 5 tries with most of them on the Storm's right edge. The Storm looked uncomfortable all game with the Titans going outside-in. Very cliche but wins during the Origin period are precious. Very surprised young Campbell didn't get broken on debut and he had a mixed game. Great scenes with his family and friends after the game, but I felt like a creeper with the cameras on it.

gerg

Juniors
I don't think Bellamy was very amused to see him, immediately on the whistle, although he put on a brave face just to stay safe.

Matty Johns has showed the rugby league world how to talk to Tallis. Just end every sentence with 'just kidding big Gordy'.

Latest posts