What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R13 Sun - Newcastle 4-40 Parramatta @ McDonald Jones

Round 13: Newcastle v Parramatta

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AOB has said Clifford was directing the squad around in training. He though he was quiet.
Watson took on that role at 6 last week. Maybe they'd clash if Watson was at 6.
I can see AOB using Clifford off the bench first up.
I'd rather Watson at lock which leaves, arghh, Mann at 6.

mozza91

Coach
Considering we have about 400 players out I can’t see us getting a win. Just hope they can be competitive.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can't wait for this one

Imbaldstation Head GIF - Imbaldstation Head Spinning GIFs

Bazal

Post Whore
Hmmm yes. A special day. Old Boys day for Newcastle obviously. But it's also our bi-annual "make Newcastle look like world-beaters even if they haven't won a game in eleven years and are captained by a 51-year old CTE demented Paul Marquet" day.

On the plus side, Danny Levi can't tear us another new hole this time and I've been smart enough not to wake up with much of a hangover so I can drink myself into a stupor long before kick off.

Sphagnum

Coach
Hmmm yes. A special day. Old Boys day for Newcastle obviously. But it's also our bi-annual "make Newcastle look like world-beaters even if they haven't won a game in eleven years and are captained by a 51-year old CTE demented Paul Marquet" day.

On the plus side, Danny Levi can't tear us another new hole this time and I’ve been smart enough not to wake up with much of a hangover so I can drink myself into a stupor long before kick off.

giphy.gif

Valheru

Coach
Pretty big game for Parra actually. If they lose this they will go in to free fall and miss the 4 IMO.

GongPanther

Referee
Pretty big game for Parra actually. If they lose this they will go in to free fall and miss the 4 IMO.
I'd rather wait for the SOO fallout, then a couple of weeks after that to have a clear picture on how all teams are going to fare.

Someguy

First Grade
Knights are something around 30-5 penalty count at home. I would be taking them with the start

roofromoz

First Grade
RETURNING SOON

Matty Johns Face to Face with that lady he 'met' on a 2002 pre-season visit to Christchurch.

Latest posts