What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R13 Sun - Newcastle 4-40 Parramatta @ McDonald Jones

Round 13: Newcastle v Parramatta

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
the problem is with current state of affairs you are doing your team a disservice not staying down. If he didn’t it goes on report at a convenient time after it can’t be called back.

ouch Mahoney looks like season over

Exactly

If one player dives they basically all need to because teams are at a disadvantage not doing it
It's true but I still hate it.

Vlad has a lot to answer for. He's gone from being arguable good for the game to wrecking it in about a fortnight

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It's true but I still hate it.

Vlad has a lot to answer for. He's gone from being arguable good for the game to wrecking it in about a fortnight

Diving had been sneaking into the game for years but with the zero tolerance and the game being tilted so far in favour of possession it means players are diving if a gust of wind blows past there face

Bazal

Post Whore
Mahoney pretending to be hurt only to actually get hurt a minute later was justice.

I said when he did it I didn't like it but with the rules the way they are players pretty much have to because everyone else will...and if it had been a pec that's be a pretty f**ked attitude.

"Hey you laid down after a blatant late hit so suck shit for your season ender!"

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
If you can tell me a more practical way to get through the Drive-Thru Bottle-O at Logan Diggers I am all ears.

TornBowedGadwall-size_restricted.gif

bileduct

Coach
Diving had been sneaking into the game for years but with the zero tolerance and the game being tilted so far in favour of possession it means players are diving if a gust of wind blows past there face
Yep... And I don't give two f**ks about diving anymore if refs are going to penalise any contact around the neck or above, irrespective of the circumstances and intent.

Latest posts