What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R14 Fri - Manly 50-18 North Qld @ 4 Pines

Round 14: Manly v North Qld

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mave

Coach
Fat boy Suli played the first half in Reserve Grade last week....let's just say his defence isn't even up to that standard.

Bazal

Post Whore
Also it's been weird as f**k the last couple of years watching all these former Parra lower grade rejects plod it up with Manly/Blacktown....

Good luck to Kurt De Luis who couldn't crack a grade squad over the likes of Eric Newbigging, Joseph Ualesi, and Jack Morris,

Bazal

Post Whore
Almost as much fun as watching Manly rejects star for Parra.
Le sigh.

To be fair the situation is largely the same and most of them have been absolutely no good either.

Except the one true King obvs

Bazal

Post Whore
Tuilagi looks like the most unnatural footballer ever no matter what he does but he still scores tries every week.

Bazal

Post Whore
I’m suing the sea eagles for ROBBING me of the opportunity of watching turbo on this fine Friday night

I would say you should rip off a change room door a la Des, but if you do that at Brookie you'll probably knock half the stand down and die of asbestosis

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
It’s disgraceful. Unless you’re a blues fan. Wrap the merkin up in cotton wool
I’m heading to game two so I don’t want him there. I don’t want him injured either (because I’m not a sick f**k) but we need to understand that I am FrAgiLe

Last edited:

Latest posts