What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R15 Thu - Brisbane 0-46 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Round 15: Brisbane v South Sydney

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
I feel sorry for poor Kev. Coaching a club which was doomed from the start. And there he is, before every match full of confidence in the team he has prepared, and wondering if he is going to get it right this time. Except he cops this awful effort.

GongPanther

Referee
Gordie says to Hiney when he was laughing.."What are you laughing at?" Then the camera shot of Hiney looking like a dumb fool.

Zoe Palmer

Juniors
I feel sorry for poor Kev. Coaching a club which was doomed from the start. And there he is, before every match full of confidence in the team he has prepared, and wondering if he is going to get it right this time. Except he cops this awful effort.

he’s the problem. He’s got no idea. even less than Seibold.

His defensive structures are pathetic and his attack no better.
isn’t it 8 halves combos in 15 games? He’s clueless

yobbo84

First Grade
46-0 playing at about 50%, I'll take that any day.

Cameron Murray is the best ball playing forward in the NRL and probably the best we've had since reinstatement. He runs hard, ball plays, offloads, hits hard, covers everything, plays the ball at light speed and does all the 1 percenters. What a weapon.

Broncos should be thankful Cook played - would have scored 70 if he wasn't so poor.

blaza88z

Coach
Genuinely gutted, that was probably the worst loss of them all.

Then in the press conference to receive confirmation TPJ is being shopped around, the only positive is that the entire club is going to have the broom put through it, finally.

This is what it feels like..