What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R16 Thu - Sydney 0-46 Melbourne @ McDonald Jones

Round 16: Sydney v Melbourne

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Great win for the Storm, but Bellamy will pick someone to feed to Molly Meldrum because they didn't get to 50.
The Roosters have been piss poor and I feel for their fans after having to witness that.
Robbo will have to spend a few hours on the driving range before meeting with Nick.

STORM.99/07

Bench
Kevvie is making all the right moves with his recruitment, he will restore some pride in the Broncos jersey and in time a lot of people are going to be wrong about him. Players will want to play for the Broncos again, mark my words we’re building towards something special.
I hope so

Valheru

Coach
Great win for the Storm, but Bellamy will pick someone to feed to Molly Meldrum because they didn't get to 50.
The Roosters have been piss poor and I feel for their fans after having to witness that.
Robbo will have to spend a few hours on the driving range before meeting with Nick.
To be fair the players have been valiant this year up until tonight.

Yes yes I know, adversity and all that but it has been a horrid year with injuries.

They capitulated tonight though.