What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R17 Sat - Canterbury 16-22 Sydney @ Bankwest

Round 17: Canterbury v Sydney

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saxon

Bench
We will take the 2 points

Can mods please close this thread to spare anyine from having to talk about this game ever again?
Oh no. We want plenty of chance to rub in that the Roosters struggled to put away the worst team in the comp.

STORM.99/07

Bench
f**king disgraceful by Walker. Pathetic shit.
The only positive out of it is going to be that it will follow him through his career - he will always be remembered as the guy who ran 90 metres to rob the worst team in the comp of the chance to beat a top 5 side.
I have never seen anything like it before.

This Year?

Immortal
The sad part is that if Luai, To’o or Crichton did that, the sporting media and half of LU would explode will calls of arrogance and smugness.
I could picture Crichton doing it but in a pisstake kind of way, but there is no way in the world Luai or To'o would do that.
I understand Walker's shoulders are broken but he could have just grubbered it over the sideline or just passed it to a team mate instead of doing a Ben Creagh facing up to Justin Hodges.