What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R18 Sat - North Qld 18-34 Sydney @ QCBS

Round 18: North Qld v Sydney

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Unlike the Tigers, we are everywhere, although you will find the Tigers in a new comedy set to air on Monday night on Foxsports. Break out the Kleenex tissues and be prepared to piss yourselves laughing
personally it doesn’t interest me, sounds like you’ll be watching though. Guess fox wanted to pick a club they know attracts viewers. Maybe they looked at the member tallies and saw us above last years Minor Premiers.

johns_reds

First Grade
To think roosters really struggled against bulldogs and Walker ran 90m away from them so they wouldn’t lose, this weekend finished it off quite easily… does that make cowboys shooter than bulldogs?

GongPanther

Referee
personally it doesn’t interest me, sounds like you’ll be watching though. Guess fox wanted to pick a club they know attracts viewers. Maybe they looked at the member tallies and saw us above last years Minor Premiers.
They initially asked us, we told them to fook off, more public interest I suppose. And no, I won't be watching. No fan of RL would want to.

Latest posts