What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R19 Sat - Manly 44-24 Wests Tigers @ Suncorp

Round 19: Manly v Wests Tigers

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exsilium

First Grade
It's just so typical really. The moment Klein called him over I thought he was gone.
If that happened to a Rooster, Panther or Storm player he would have been marched quicker than you can say f**k.

Just on random sin binning practices, I'm pretty sure Liam Martin is the only player this season to be binned whilst in possession.

Munted

Bench
It's just so typical really. The moment Klein called him over I thought he was gone.
If that happened to a Rooster, Panther or Storm player he would have been marched quicker than you can say f**k.
Haha Nah I wouldn't be so sure, the top 6 have been kissed on the dick by the ref gods.
If it was BJ laylewer... Straight to the bin.

Munted

Bench
Just on random sin binning practices, I'm pretty sure Liam Martin is the only player this season to be binned whilst in possession.
Ahh yes! The deliberate elbow to the throat?
The unicorn of sin bins. Won't see one again until 2027.

Exsilium

First Grade
Ahh yes! The deliberate elbow to the throat?
The unicorn of sin bins. Won't see one again until 2027.

I remember when Luke O'Donnell was sent off after a raised elbow on Luke Lewis in like 2007 (?).

It was his second of the game too, levelled Priddis just off our line.

Since then, can't recall any others of note.