What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R2 Fri - Warriors 16-20 Newcastle @ Central Coast

Round 2: Warriors v Newcastle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Best is great, but Pearce deserves a lot of credit tonight. No Mann and he's managed the game well tonight- something which our halves haven't done. Difference between the two sides tonight
With insight like that i'm amazed that he never tried his hand at coaching.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
That’s a bad loss. Newcastle fired very few shots on attack for their 20 points. We got caught in a grind when we could’ve played it pretty differently.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
@SLRBRONCOS Ready for the big game champion????

tenor.gif

typicalfan

Coach
Dare ya to go say that in the Knights forum. lol. Agree though, he's had some mis-steps but he's had to do absolutely everything.
Said it before but Brailey makes a huge difference. He is bringing a bit of what Api brought to Penrith last year.

perverse

Referee
Said it before but Brailey makes a huge difference. He is bringing a bit of what Api brought to Penrith last year.
Yeah, he's like a new signing for us this year and makes a massive difference for us. We love having him. Great service and he activates our forward pack in a way that we couldn't quite get last year - although last week was a better illustration of that than this week. Still, it's nice to have a real hooker again. We're going to look a lot better with 6. Green 1. Ponga. Early days, but I like what I'm seeing from us at the moment.

Apey

Staff member
Great win for us. Tough game. Expected to lose before kick off and expected it when we went down 16 - 14 but they found a way.

gerg

Juniors
Given the conditions I thought this was an excellent game. Best is an absolute stud. There's a really solid batch of quality centres coming through at the moment. Crichton, Best, Staggs and Lomax to name a few.