What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R20 Mon - Canterbury 6-34 Gold Coast @ Suncorp

Round 20: Canterbury v Gold Coast

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fcc877433-6337-47ce-b3f8-25e4cede2a53

Does Trent use Sunsilk, Pantene or Head & Shoulders? Asking for a friend.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I don't know what the secret is to turning the Dogs around. It feels like they've been in rebuild for donkeys ages. Signing Barrett was braindead first of all

This Year?

Immortal
I don't know what the secret is to turning the Dogs around. It feels like they've been in rebuild for donkeys ages. Signing Barrett was braindead first of all
Maybe they need to use the St George Illawarra model. Sign up an ex Broncos coach and a bunch of semi retired Broncos players.

2 weeks

Coach
This contest is pretty much what you would expect from an Ash Taylor vs Kyle Flanagan blockbuster

no name

Coach
How come Josh Jackson is allowed to plant the ball and push up off it to get up and play it?

t-ba

Post Whore
Surely they can use 4 venues (Sunny Coast, Dolphin Oval, Robina and Suncorp) next round instead of further murdering Sandcorp?

Latest posts