What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R22 Sat - North Qld 16-24 Wests Tigers @ QCBS

Round 22: North Qld v Wests Tigers

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
thEsE MeRkiNs ArE CoOkEd!!!!
f38069f94e20c07ef9a75b154f1bb25b.gif

seanoff

Juniors
Looks like any score here is going to be either a total fluke or a horrible error. These sides would struggle against decent u9s

This is the game you turn on after 70 minutes so you can watch the exciting ending and ignore the 70 minutes of crap leading up to it

Jono078

Referee
This game is challenging the Broncos Vs Bulldogs game from earlier in the year for shittest ever Rugby League viewing.

mave

Coach
Thanks to the Tigs and cows for prepping me on how I expect Manly to play in an hours time.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I used to have nightmares about Kyle Feldt kickoffs, and while it did break my heart. A wooden spoon mended that and realised what a privilege it was to be there on that brutal but amazing day.

Call me oprah

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Listening to ABC Grandstand & wondering - who has the worst voice for radio - Laurie Spina or John Gibbs?

Latest posts