What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R22 Thu - Melbourne 26-16 Canberra @ Sunshine Coast

Round 22: Melbourne v Canberra

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greenfields

Juniors
On NRL 360 suggesting Canberra have a somewhat plan to defeat the Storm.

mr-burns-drunk.gif

StormFred

Juniors
I don't think this will be a blowout game. Whilst Storm have won the last few games comfortably, I think the score is likely to be something like Storm 26 Raiders 14.

shear_joy9

Coach
Think this will be close as Storm have had a big 2 weeks against penrith and Tommy T and the last shit team they played, they produced a ho hum performance

Canberra to sneak home in a boil over.
someone's been hitting the sauce hard during lockdown.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Storm have been treading water for while now. Doing what they need too to get the W but nowhere near the unstoppable juggernaut hat we saw mid season. Bellamy working out how to fit Hynes, Paps, Cheese and Harry all in the same side, don’t think he can carry 2 of them on the bench come finals time. From what I can tell this is the closest they’ve been to full strength for a while now. It wouldn’t surprise me if they have a loss in the next 4 weeks however I domt think it will be tonight. Storm 30-14

The_Frog

First Grade
On NRL 360 suggesting Canberra have a somewhat plan to defeat the Storm.
It's to be hoped every team they play have a plan to beat them. Very few of them are successful in recent times, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have a plan.