What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R24 Fri - Sydney 12-54 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Round 24: Sydney v South Sydney

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
Can't blame us for getting Manly at an opportune time. It's called "The Luck of the Draw". Imagine if we hadn't dropped that game to the Dogs, we would be 28-0

Round 12 2020 is an arbitrary start point to the stat listed. Assume you lost to someone else in Round 11? We beat you in Round 3 but still I understand the point being made.

mozza91

Coach
Not sure if anyone is aware of this but the Roosters are missing some players for this game.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Just a heads up for those that didn't see the other thread. Our big-mouth friend Nealo is the loser who dresses up as Paws, the Panthers mascot. That makes him a part of the sexual sub-culture known as a Furry. Feel free to laugh hard at him for the sad,pathetic joke that he is.

Cockosh

Juniors
Hate to say it but I think tonight is the night the injury toll plus suspensions catch up with us. Go the Chooks. Us by 1

This Year?

Immortal
Warm it up.
Souths will go all out like Randy Marsh doing research on his computer.

Last edited:

yobbo84

Coach
I don't think I can ever remember my main worry heading into a Rabbitohs v Roosters match being 'complacency'. Strange times.

Make no mistake, Robinson will have them fired up. Could be an ambush if our heads are not on.