What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R25 Sat - South Sydney 20-16 St Geo Illa @ Sunshine Coast

Round 25: South Sydney v St Geo Illa

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Generalzod

Immortal
Congrats on the win Souths and good luck in the finals. You were gifted the softest game before the finals and I'm embarrassed as an opposition fan.
Souths were just allowed to get into their rhythm and control the game with ZERO resistance from their opposition, besides a hanging arm from our mid season signing.
I'm absolutely DISGUSTED in what little pride this Saints side have in themselves and the jersey. Our juniors who were lucky to get a game have been given the true dragonsfooty experience and will have NO CONFIDENCE going into 2022. To be beaten by a Souths side missing 13 regular 1st graders is demoralising as a fan. It blows my mind how this club can just continue to find new lows, but today is just a real mindf**k. I have literally nothing to take into 2022 after that and these last 8 weeks have completely eroded any faith I had in Hook and the coaching staff.
Today was an opportunity wasted and yet again we have blown it. This club has serious problems and are oblivious to how close to the cliff they really are. The NRL is itching to kill off another Sydney club and with the Bulldogs looking like making a revival we would be in their sights.
Playing in the NRL is an honour and this club just makes a mockery of it because as long as they get paid then people will always watch, regardless of if they care or not.
It will get better, trust me..

yobbo84

First Grade
H
Was impressed with Illias.
He is not Adam Reynolds and inevitably Souths will cop it when we lose a few games next year... But he is big, strong, confident, a good goal kicker and has an excellent short kicking game. Pretty sure he's only ever played 1 or 2 tops reserve grade games too. He is not coming to run things, that remains Cody's job. He should slot in nicely - but it will take time.

Generalzod

Immortal
Mamouzelos and Illias these guys are the future of the Rabbitts....Should play for Greece in the World Cup.

Latest posts