What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R25 Sun - Gold Coast 44-0 Warriors @ Cbus Super

Round 25: Gold Coast v Warriors

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Warriors

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
Anyone notice how large Hiku is? When he arrived at the Panthers all those years ago, I felt we stole some talent but he has not done much since.

Was actually sad to see him go.

He's looking portly today but for sure. Must be a good buffet on at the resort.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I don't support the Titans and I think Wallace is a plodder. Try again

But Lodge is filth and if the ref is going to miss something that blatantly illegal, I can't blame the merkin for staying down.

I don’t get why you are exaggerating a very innocuous incident. All water under the bridge now but definitely didn’t go down the way you are describing it

Exsilium

First Grade
Was actually sad to see him go.

He's looking portly today but for sure. Must be a good buffet.

I enjoyed his time at the Panthers. He had plenty of good plays in him. He just fell out of form and seemed he never recovered. Mind you, he came to the Panthers when we were an absolute basket case.

Bazal

Post Whore
Pretty shit for the Warriors....I would hope Browny fires the Three Smooth Brained Musketeers into the sun after that one, Warriors deserve better.

2 weeks

Coach
Lodge has a knife hidden under his jumper.

Lodge first run back from the bin

the-last-boy-scout-gun.gif