What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R3 Sat - Parramatta 28-4 Cronulla @ Bankwest

Round 3: Parramatta v Cronulla

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Did we really beat Melbourne last week or was that a dream I had.

No way this team who struggled against the Broncos and a benchless Sharks team beat Melbourne.

Or maybe it really is the beginning of the for Melbourne.

Nah mate I warned you merkins the Sharks bring out the worst in us erry time

Munted

Bench
Did we really beat Melbourne last week or was that a dream I had.

No way this team who struggled against the Broncos and a benchless Sharks team beat Melbourne.

Or maybe it really is the beginning of the for Melbourne.
Moses is that good of a half. You need him. Hell, he's the bloody Lebanese half back! You don't represent a country unless you are really good.

Someguy

First Grade
Hookers really get too much protection these days. Any time they are tackled before a pass it is automatic penalty

Bazal

Post Whore
Moses is that good of a half. You need him. Hell, he's the bloody Lebanese half back! You don't represent a country unless you are really good.

I mean he gets shit from all angles but you can see how he steers us based on the difference in our attack before and after he went off.

Gutho is all effort no plan and Brown isn't up to steering the side yet

Munted

Bench
I mean he gets shit from all angles but you can see how he steers us based on the difference in our attack before and after he went off.

Gutho is all effort no plan and Brown isn't up to steering the side yet
Gutho is effort, heart and a bit of razzle dazzle. merkin couldn't organise a root at parra leagues.

MilkShark

First Grade
I'd like to see bigger benches just to see more variety in play rather than always having 3 forwards and a utility
You could have 8 players ready to completely change the entire team if you needed to.

That would really be interesting