What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R4 Mon - Wests Tigers 22-36 Parramatta @ Stad Aus

Round 4: Wests Tigers v Parramatta

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 4
Wests Tigers v Parramatta Eels
Stadium Australia, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Monday 5 April 2021

NSW Cup 1:30pm -- NRL kickoff 4pm

WESTSTIGERS-2021.png

1. Daine Laurie 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Tommy Talau 4. James Roberts 5. Asu Kepaoa 6. Adam Doueihi 7. Luke Brooks 8. Zane Musgrove 9. Jacob Liddle 10. James Tamou 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Alex Twal
Interchange: 14. Moses Mbye 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Stefano Utoikamanu 17. Joe Ofahengaue 18. Russell Packer 19. Joseph Leilua 20. Michael Chee-Kam 21. Alex Seyfarth

PARRAMATTA-2021.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Tom Opacic 4. Marata Niukore 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Oregon Kaufusi 15. Isaiah Papali'i 16. Will Smith 17. Ray Stone 18. Jordan Rankin 19. Haze Dunster 20. Keegan Hipgrave 21. Bryce Cartwright

9haLtxR.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: David Munro, Liam Kennedy
Video Referees: Alan Shortall

NSW Cup as a curtain raiser - Wests Magpies (WT feeder) v Eels, Mon 1:30pm at Stadium Australia​

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Frog

First Grade
Wests played good yesterday, but need to tighten their defence. They always looked likely to be scored on. Parra ran over the top of a severely depleted team and will be feeling good about themselves in 2nd place but I feel they are vulnerable here.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Wests played good yesterday, but need to tighten their defence. They always looked likely to be scored on. Parra ran over the top of a severely depleted team and will be feeling good about themselves in 2nd place but I feel they are vulnerable here.

Our team is still fairly new and I think we will build into the season. If we can fix our obvious left side deficiencies then hopefully we can make a game of it

SDM

First Grade
Maguire has got it all wrong, doesn't he watch the games?
If he wants to get BJ to improve, he has to drop his brother.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Would love to see the Tigers get a win here.

Even though the Tigers have become something of a rival for us lately, I can't stand seeing the Eels win. Like, physically f**king ill.

I know it's not rational, and I mean absolutely no disrespect to Eels fans (except Rhyno), it's just the way I was raised.

Tigers by 8

Bazal

Post Whore
Maguire has got it all wrong, doesn't he watch the games?
If he wants to get BJ to improve, he has to drop his brother.

Is that a recipe for improvement or is Madge just gonna get coat hangered walking out of the tea room?

Reactions: SDM

The Rosco

Bench
Surprised rhyno isn't here yet.
Still probs snuggled up in his Parramatta Eels bedsheets.
Let me guess rhyno's post . . . " Parra will walk all over the rabble WT. What a shit team they are. God, they haven't even finished last in any first grade comp yet. Pfft.
And. AND . . . their premiership trophy is all plastic and made in China.
Not like the genuine Mahogany they used 35 years ago. Real trophies, they were."
Wouldn't you laugh if Parra lost 4 players to HIA, or sprained wrists from rubbing the backs of their necks too aggressively . . . and had to play with no subs. Oh, how I'd laugh.
All that said . . . if we bring our A game ( which we haven't seen yet, lol ) ya just never know . . .

crocodile

Bench
Would love to see the Tigers get a win here.

Even though the Tigers have become something of a rival for us lately, I can't stand seeing the Eels win. Like, physically f**king ill.

I know it's not rational, and I mean absolutely no disrespect to Eels fans (except Rhyno), it's just the way I was raised.

Tigers by 8
I'm so happy that you feel ill after an Eels win.

Vic Mackey

Referee
It’s hard to judge teams early on as who they play has such a bearing on ladder positions. I knew we were a decent margin behind the top 5-6 so was good to get a game against a team like the Knights, who I rated us closely with before a ball was kicked.

They’ve had a bit of luck however the Eels have probably proven they belong with that top 6, and with Keary gone maybe even a bit higher up.

There were still worrying signs against the knights that better teams will punish, however we were always going to be a team that got better as the year went on. We had 6 guys from round 1 2020 play yesterday and 3 of the 4 spine are new, it will take time to gel.

Hard to see anything other than an Eels win unless we get absolutely everything go our way. I’ll tip 26-10

Kilkenny

Coach
Eels are beatable. Tigers will obviously have to better than last week but they should be up for it.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Could be a decent game depending on which Tigpies side turns up. Parra will still be too good for them either way.

Rhyno

First Grade
Eels should win by 50

but they’ll cruise around in 3rd gear and just win by 30 they’ll have their minds on the bigger games ahead

Latest posts