What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R5 Sat - Canterbury 18-52 Melbourne @ Stadium Aus

Round 5: Canterbury v Melbourne

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
Papenhuyzen must pinch himself with what has become of his footy career in the past year or so. I wonder if he had a meeting with the devil at the crossroads at some stage, a la Robert Johnson.

Bazal

Post Whore
Braith is such a battling punter....you could hear the flashbacks in that "oh my god" when Waz mentioned being 40 lengths last past the clocktower

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Can't quite put my finger on it but something tells me Canberra fans are quite bitter about Cotric leaving.

Greenfields

Juniors
Can't quite put my finger on it but something tells me Canberra fans are quite bitter about Cotric leaving.
Actually not bitter at all TBH. We’re in that position where we’ll have to lose good players and there’s no point paying overs for a winger. I’m surprised how bad he’s been going though.

stringaz

Juniors
That was so much plod but they actually scored. Don't know how the strom let that happen pen lol 6 again

Latest posts