What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R5 Sun - Parramatta 12-26 St Geo Illa @ Bankwest

Round 5: Parramatta v St Geo Illa

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Dragons fans logging into ticketek at half time to buy GF tickets
tenor.gif

skeepe

Immortal
That 1993 injury when we were up 68-0 against Parramatta ruined what should have been our premiership.

Bazal

Post Whore
Dragons have played a great half tbh.
Haven't stopped hitting all night.
Probably smashing tackling bags in the sheds now.

We looked good when we went to the edges. Dragons are rushing the middle but the edges are holding back a bit.

Could have had a few tries but didn't ice the chances. I think the Dragons deserve a 12 point lead, 18 is a bit shit with the rub of the green from Atkins and Henry but what can you do? We're not totally boned yet but we need to adapt and finish the chances we do make.

Someguy

First Grade
Came in late that replay of penalty try looks questionable. Not sure dufty gets there, also brown trying to kill him with the post is incredibly dangerous

GongPanther

Referee
Eels fans are nothing if not consistent. Been blaming the coaches since 1986.

It's not like we've ever changed them in that time. Sometimes you just get beat on the night, this half the Dragons have smacked us in D and Atkins and Henry have rubbed a bit of salt in the wounds
40 mins to go. And Parra CAN pile on the points just as well as Easts did v Sharks.

Bazal

Post Whore
Came in late that replay of penalty try looks questionable. Not sure dufty gets there, also brown trying to kill him with the post is incredibly dangerous

Duffman did milk it rather a lot to be fair.

Which I don't have an issue with FTR, it was a professional foul unquestionably and I have no problem with players making sure the refs catch those. But I think the mayo he added meant he made the post thing look worse.