What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R5 Sun - Wests Tigers 30-34 North Qld @ Leichhardt

Round 5: Wests Tigers v North Qld

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
Why the Tigers took up James Roberts is a mystery. Screwed up their comeback, been a passenger all year.

blaza88z

Coach
Coaches try to do the politically correct thing and put it on their team for not defending errors but seriously, 2 games that I have seen this weekend have had referee decisions completely change the momentum of the game

First Penrith after Canberra had them in a squirrel grip and now the Tigers

2 weeks

Coach
tenor.gif

Jeff and Spurt at a modelling shoot

Munky

Coach
Coaches try to do the politically correct thing and put it on their team for not defending errors but seriously, 2 games that I have seen this weekend have had referee decisions completely change the momentum of the game

It was the correct call

Shows how m bad the Cowboys are that they didn't appeal for it straight away.

Bazal

Post Whore

If you mean the Jimmy the Ever Given thing I'm not sure what the complaint is you haven't been able to stop in the line like that since 1976

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

The tigers showed f**k all desire after the no try, they literally sulked it.up and let Nth Qld run away