What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R7 ANZAC Day - Sydney 34-10 St Geo Illa @ SCG

Round 7: Sydney v St Geo Illa

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmm. Tedesco Morris Morris Manu Tupou Verrills Radley Crichton Maria Liu Taukaiaho etc etc. Some NSW Cup side.

Yep, still a good side Frog but we have a couple of rookies steering the ship. That’s we’re Lambretta maybe coming from? I’m pumped and backing us. I’ve had my Vegemite on Turkish bread as I do every Anzac Day and hope this game will be worthy of the day. Have a good day, all.

kit66

Bench
Dragons in a tight one. I'm not confident but I think Dragons need to win this to be a chance of making the 8. Which is what people have said every week so far but realistically this is the game for me, we have a settled side and should still have some confidence and momentum despite the close loss last week.
Saints by 8.

2 weeks

Coach
Angus Crichton going for the headband

images

They legit got some Aussie guy to learn and sing the Kiwi anthem didn't they. He didn't have a f**kin clue during the Maori part