What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R7 Fri - Parramatta 46-6 Brisbane @ TIO (Darwin)

Round 7: Parramatta v Brisbane

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

some11

Referee
Still plenty of derp in the Broncos despite and improved showing last week.

If they play well again, I think we've seen the last of Milford in Broncos colours. Not saying croft and dearden are much chop, but might prove Milford has a negative impact on the team or something. Last year they had him + boyd phoning it in every week.

84 Baby

Referee
And now we are lumped with even more adversity.
Boncos by a dozen Grant Atkins inconsistencies

Lemon Squash

First Grade
The real interest here is if Arthur can break his record of 36 bottles of Mt Franklin during the game like he did last time we played up there.

The mans bladder must be the size of a small planet.

blaza88z

Coach
And now we are lumped with even more adversity.
Boncos by a dozen Grant Atkins inconsistencies

It's just not fair is it, week in week out Brisbane have all the adversity.

7 day turn arounds, prime time Friday night slots, facing some of the worst teams in the league (Souths, Melbourne, Penrith and the like) and then to top it off our premiere playmaker Anthony Milford who has without doubt been the form 5/8 in the comp is forced to go and play for the Souths Logan Magpies.

I can understand where you are coming from mate, I really can.

84 Baby

Referee
7 day turn arounds, prime time Friday night slots, facing some of the worst teams in the league (Souths, Melbourne, Penrith and the like) and then to top it off our premiere playmaker Anthony Milford who has without doubt been the form 5/8 in the comp is forced to go and play for the Souths Logan Magpies.
- Matt Nable