What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R7 Thu - Penrith 24-6 Newcastle @ BlueBet

Round 7: Penrith v Newcastle

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Knights edge defence disappeared after getting 8 ahead after halftime which isnt good against kikau, luai, to'o

blaza88z

Coach
Newcastle have a pack that can beat anyone, it wouldn't surprise me. They'd probably need Ponga to have a day out but they can definitely do it

The_Frog

First Grade
Newcastle have a pack that can beat anyone, it wouldn't surprise me. They'd probably need Ponga to have a day out but they can definitely do it
They've played 6 sides who all finished below them last year and only beat 3 of them.

Smug Panther

First Grade
The boys were flat as against Brisbane due to how physical the Raiders game the week before was. Will be back in form Thursday night. Panthers 13+

Penrith Panthers

Fangs

Coach
Newcastle get up here and show their fans they are the real deal in 2021.

At least until Origin before playing totally shithouse in the second half of the season.

GongPanther

Referee
Might wanna lube up, Newy. Cleary would have had the whips cracking after the Broncos gave them a serious scare.
I see your point, but Cleary is the kind of coach who has the ability to say what he wants to the players, and they obviously take it all in. If he takes longer than 20 minutes, the players fall into a come, so he speaks for 15 minutes to quickly get his message across.

Sime_11

Juniors
Brailey didnt play this game in 2020 - Knights will be very good tonight.

No Edwards or Korosau = Penrith 1 to 12
Edwards/Korosau play = Penrith 13-20.

Knights 17.5 start & Total points Over 41.5 points = both very good options for you punters :p

I'd love to see the Knights win, only because of the meltdown that it would cause some people here.

That said I think the Panthers will be too strong and will win by 10+.

to_ddeath

Coach
Can’t wait to sit down with some beers & snacks for my weekly dose of smugness tonight.
Riff by 10-31