What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R7 Thu - Penrith 24-6 Newcastle @ BlueBet

Round 7: Penrith v Newcastle

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loose Cannon

Bench
An inadvertent whistle is a mutual infringement. That said, Martin clearly stepped out first.
I know it’s the rule.

But the definition of “mutual” is; “performed, etc., by each of two or more with respect to the other.”

Only one clown infringed, it should be called a refereeing mistake.

Dodgy

Juniors
Game's over now. I;ve just reminded myself that my health insurance is with nib and I buy a 2L bottle of Oak a week. This game was a battle of the sponsor's products I use.

Reflector

Juniors
3qEaWgT.jpg

Kilkenny

Coach
Gerard Sutton continuing his fine form of last round, riding the favourite team home. Panthers in the Knights 20? "Six again" "Six again"
Stupid comment. I was at the game and Sutton allowed the Knights to slow our play the ball ridiculously. Yes he gave numerous set restarts, but should have done his job better dished out far more, either set restarts or penalties, it really was painful to watch.

franklin2323

Immortal
Stupid comment. I was at the game and Sutton allowed the Knights to slow our play the ball ridiculously. Yes he gave numerous set restarts, but should have done his job better dished out far more, either set restarts or penalties, it really was painful to watch.

Shocking just let the guys play footy

This Year?

Immortal
I felt for the Knights. They didn't deserve to be 18 point losers, however they were as potent as me after a morning wank followed by a 6 pack of beer.
I'm still shaking my head over Vossy trying to agrue the double movement decision over the To'o no try. If To'o doesn't get Dally M winger of the year then it's a f**king rort. The guy gets through so much work and is still able to produce quality.

The_Frog

First Grade
I felt for the Knights. They didn't deserve to be 18 point losers, however they were as potent as me after a morning wank followed by a 6 pack of beer.
I'm still shaking my head over Vossy trying to agrue the double movement decision over the To'o no try. If To'o doesn't get Dally M winger of the year then it's a f**king rort. The guy gets through so much work and is still able to produce quality.
Lost it before the line. I thought he still had momentum but it didn't matter. Can't recall a double movement penalty before when the line wasn't even reached.

Like the Broncos last week, the Knights didn't look like scoring in the second half, and you could see about 10 into the second half that 6 would be all they'd get. Panthers have only conceded 8 second half points in 7 games.

mxlegend99

Referee
The funny thing with the Too lost ball was it disadvantaged Knights to get the penalty. Not by much but they had gotten further up field from picking up and running than they did on the penalty.

Looked like he lost it before grounding. So play on would have been better for Knights.

The set restart rule needs tweaking. Tackle 1 restarts don't advantage the team receiving them much if at all and there's not much reason for the defending team to care if they give one away on tackle 1 or 2. Late tackle restarts are gold though. One restart can be worth more than 4 if given late in tackle counts.