What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R8 Sat - Canterbury 10-32 Parramatta @ Stadium Aus

Round 8: Canterbury v Parramatta

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
We're planning for the day all NRL coaches are bald....then we'll strike with experience

Looking at how Des is off his Meds I reckon he'll tear his hairplugs soon and join the legion.

Munted

Bench
Small detail but this parra Jersey is anus. The droopy yellow collar is f**king terrible.

Bazal

Post Whore
Paulo on the bench could be a masterstroke or a stroke of baldness.

Hopefully we can get on top and then Paulo coming off the bench will murder the Dogs pack.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Changed my SC captain from Papapa to Sivo because Miss Concussion is back. Watch Papapa score 4 tries.

eagles4eva

First Grade
No.

It'd be wrong not to enjoy it.

f**k that Gel covered Lawn Chair loving Garden Gnome collecting wanker.
Its a weird feeling, going to a cult like christian school in Dural in the Eighties, i was tormented by parra supporters... I think i dislike Twent more, i just cant put this feeling into words...

ARHHH f@ck it, Go the Eels

Munted

Bench
His hair is like what someone from Avalon would think someone from Guildford would wear their hair.
Hahah totally is. I can see gutho heading back to the beaches and all his white mates thinking he is incredibly edgy "damn man, is that really the style out west? Gnarly mannnn"

t-ba

Post Whore
Its a weird feeling, going to a cult like christian school in Dural in the Eighties, i was tormented by parra supporters... I think i dislike Twent more, i just cant put this feeling into words...

ARHHH f@ck it, Go the Eels

I'd have the 1995 Super League Defecting Brisbane Broncos over Trent.