What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R8 Sun - St Geo Illa 8-16 Wests Tigers @ WIN

Round 8: St Geo Illa v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 8
St George Illawarra Dragons v Wests Tigers
WIN Stadium, Wollongong (TICKETS)
Sunday 2 May 2021

NSW Cup 1:40pm -- NRL kickoff 4:05pm

STGEOILLA-2021.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Cody Ramsey 3. Jack Bird 4. Zac Lomax 5. Max Feagai 6. Corey Norman 7. Ben Hunt 8. Blake Lawrie 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Josh Kerr 12. Tariq Sims 13. Tyrell Fuimaono
Interchange: 14. Adam Clune 15. Josh Mcguire 16. Daniel Alvaro 17. Billy Burns 18. Kaide Ellis 19. Jackson Ford 20. Poasa Faamausili 21. Junior Amone

WESTSTIGERS-2021.png

1. Daine Laurie 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Joseph Leilua 4. James Roberts 5. Tommy Talau 6. Adam Doueihi 7. Luke Brooks 8. James Tamou 9. Jake Simpkin 10. Alex Twal 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Joe Ofahengaue
Interchange: 14. Moses Mbye 15. Stefano Utoikamanu 16. Alex Seyfarth 17. Thomas Mikaele 18. Michael Chee-Kam 19. Zane Musgrove 20. Tom Amone 21. Jacob Liddle

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Jon Stone, Drew Oultram
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy

NSW Cup
St Geo Illa v Wests Magpies (WST) at WIN, Sun 1:40pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

jargan83

Coach
If the Tigers sack Maguire I reckon they'll beat us. If Maguire is still there come game time I reckon we'll win.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Both teams coming off some pretty gutless losses.
Tiges to demolish whats left of our bubble.

You’ll be fine

stick with us for 20 minutes, Mbye will get subbed on and then our defense will turn to water. We are so damn predictable and the coaches tactics are not far off being similar to your ex Mcbaldy coach

Last edited:

myrrh ken

First Grade
This is going to be a fun thread for the neutrals.
Watching Dragons fans meltdowns after losing to arguably the worst Tigers team in the NRL era will be epic.
Nofoaluma to get a hat trick and Brooks to re-live his debut.

Is there a point where you don't have a meltdown because you've given up any hope for your team?

After losing to the bulldogs, I'm almost there. If we lose to the Broncos, I'm totally there.

to_ddeath

Coach
If we don’t beat these drongos, seriously gonna go postal (server permitting)
Lomax to hopefully return to form, score a hat trick & piss off Gitano.

SBD82

Coach
Is there a point where you don't have a meltdown because you've given up any hope for your team?

After losing to the bulldogs, I'm almost there. If we lose to the Broncos, I'm totally there.
@This Year? is right mate. Your progress is very normal.

You’re at that stage where no one else gives a shit about the comp that you won. Soon you’ll stop thinking about it too, and once you do, you’ll be able to laugh at the shit that used to drive you nuts.

myrrh ken

First Grade
@This Year? is right mate. Your progress is very normal.

You’re at that stage where no one else gives a shit about the comp that you won. Soon you’ll stop thinking about it too, and once you do, you’ll be able to laugh at the shit that used to drive you nuts.

Much like past conquests, 2016 is very much locked in the bank and I visit very regularly when the well is dry.

Latest posts