What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Sat - Canberra 16-24 Newcastle @ McDonalds Park

Round 9: Canberra v Newcastle

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nick87

Coach
I dont think there was a single raiders who is not only not surprised by that game but didnt actually say out loud that's what would happen during the course of the game

that game was an absolute clown fiesta. Two very shitty football teams. Very low quality stuff. Congrats to the knights, you're marginally less shit than us!

bileduct

Coach
Rapana is such a dumb motherf**ker. Can never rely on that guy in the last 10 minutes of games.

skeepe

Immortal
I can take the abuse from other fans, even if they’re too nice or too sorry for us to dish it out right now.

But what I absolutely won’t cop is rubbish from pathetic shit-for-brains Broncos fans who are too cowardly to stick around when their team is losing, and only come roaring back with a win.

Go play in traffic.

mongoose

Coach
We have no speed or skill in our back 5, the Knights at least have 2 good players. Williams can go back to England, he's average, definitely not a top line half back in the NRL. Wighton looks tired in the last 30 min of games, hence our fades.

Papali had a strong game so good for him I guess. Starling was decent but missed some crucial tackles on our goal line.

gerg

Juniors
We have no speed or skill in our back 5, the Knights at least have 2 good players. Williams can go back to England, he's average, definitely not a top line half back in the NRL. Wighton looks tired in the last 30 min of games, hence our fades.

Papali had a strong game so good for him I guess. Starling was decent but missed some crucial tackles on our goal line.

It's the same thing every week. Starling needs a short spell during the game. Maybe Ricky should play a hooker or utility on the bench. Hang on. He f***ing does but gives him 10 minutes at the end of the game.

Generalzod

Immortal
f**k Aekins. f**k Simonsson. f**k Kris. f**k Scott. f**k Rapana. f**k Wighton. f**k Williams. f**k Papalii. f**k Starling. f**k Guler. f**k CHN. f**k Whitehead. f**k Sutton. f**k Havili. f**k Young. f**k Horsburgh. f**k Tapine.

And as for Ricky? f**k him.
f**k the f**king Diaz brothers f**k them all I buried those cockroaches

Last edited:

shear_joy9

Coach

just compare wighton and williams. Jack is the reigning dally M winner, the clubs highest earner at near a mill a season and is producing f**k all. Why does williams get all the heat?

mongoose

Coach
just compare wighton and williams. Jack is the reigning dally M winner, the clubs highest earner at near a mill a season and is producing f**k all. Why does williams get all the heat?

yeah i dunno... we are just slow and clunky in attack and the commitment in defence we had over the last 2 years isn't there this season. Maybe i'm being harsh on Williams but he is the halfback and needs to organise and kick better than he has been. At least Jack didn't kick out on the full lol

GongPanther

Referee
Welp think I'll check out emotionally for the season. Plenty of experience with bad Raiders team and this is a particularly bad Raiders team.
It's a surprisingly awful Canberea side which for whatever reasoning, shouldn't be at this low ebb. Still, plenty of time for Sticky to get his players heads turned around.

Latest posts