What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

handyman2190

Bench
Milfords contract is up at the end of the year so he is,was a free agent, ive spoken to someone in close who tells me milfs signed for 250, benji is freeing up 200 so its nearly a straight swop not costing us much

southsport

First Grade
Milfords contract is up at the end of the year so he is,was a free agent, ive spoken to someone in close who tells me milfs signed for 250, benji is freeing up 200 so its nearly a straight swop not costing us much
Wow, $250k is cheap, I was expecting $300k.

wrong d***head, the top 150 paid players is a published list, published in the Telegraph, and the figures are taken from the NRL. The links have been previous posted in this thread, and this subject has been discussed many times.
The cutoff was around 400K, so any Souths player making more than that is on the list.
Typical rookie - get off your arse and do some research before looking stupid

dont be an idiot son
The NRL can’t release players private contractual information 😂
Are you serious? You think the telegraph asks for players private info & the NRL says “oh sure Rupert, here you go, do you want their bank details too?”
Wake up you goose

Mate its well known that the club is in a mess with the cap,they stuffed it, and is part of the reason for reynolds and gagai being offered 1 year deals and no offer for sua.
Also mago is going to the UK and benji looks to be retiring.
Moale looks to be taking magos spot, the milf benjis, so we need a back rower and a centre for gagais spot,hoping tesi nui.
All budget buys.
Noone is happy because we also have some dead wood that needs shifting,eg marsters, jed cartwright.
You should contact botany born and bred he has proclaimed himself the expert about this situation,lol

Well known? Are you sure about that? Nobody stuffed the cap, things are moving along nicely, players age, players want to gain a pay day before retirement, this is the salary cap in action, it’s working how it’s supposed to work, Souths have planned ahead well

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
dont be an idiot son
The NRL can’t release players private contractual information 😂
Are you serious? You think the telegraph asks for players private info & the NRL says “oh sure Rupert, here you go, do you want their bank details too?”
Wake up you goose
Here you go d***head

You know less than zero

Here you go d***head

You know less than zero

Gee, well done, two are behind paywalls & the other one just doesn’t work

but I don’t even need to see it to know that it’s a whole lot of guesswork & to know that you’re as dumb as a bag of hammers to actually think, actually believe that NEWS LTD has been given personal, private contractual information to publish so the world knows 😂😂
Are you serious? Do you actually believe that would happen?
it’s absolutely 100% guesswork & rumours, I can tell you without even looking it would never happen, for you to believe it would leads me to believe I’m dealing with a simpleton

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors

but I don’t even need to see it to know that it’s a whole lot of guesswork & to know that you’re as dumb as a bag of hammers to actually think, actually believe that NEWS LTD has been given personal, private contractual information to publish so the world knows 😂😂
it’s absolutely 100% guesswork & rumours, I can tell you without even looking it would never happen, for you to believe it would leads me to believe I’m dealing with a simpleton
Its this website that blocked the articles.

You can see them if you Google "NRL top 100 player salaries".

You can also see the list on the Zero Tackle website but the mods don't allow us to put those links or article up.

It was done for the first time last year.

Most other sports (NBA, NFL, Premier League) it's widely known. It hadn't happened until last year here because the RLPA always blocked it as part of their player's deal with the league.

Its not rumours

But you believe what you want - you know it all.

handyman2190

Bench

Brother you cant win against bband bred, he is in stages of dementia,its his way or the highway,and when you dont agree he resorts to name calling.
Players dont want their personal details splashed everywere, whats quoted i think is speculation and guess, even from and especially from newspapers.
Its widely known and souths told the milf dont come here for money,come to resurrect your carreer, so he will get somewere bet 200 to 300k

Its this website that blocked the articles.

You can see them if you Google "NRL top 100 player salaries".

You can also see the list on the Zero Tackle website but the mods don't allow us to put those links or article up.

It was done for the first time last year.

Most other sports (NBA, NFL, Premier League) it's widely known. It hadn't happened until last year here because the RLPA always blocked it as part of their player's deal with the league.

Its not rumours

But you believe what you want - you know it all.

the American sports you mention have as part of there contracts before they sign a clause that states their salaries are to be public knowledge, that’s how their game works
Rugby league, or no Australian sport actually works that way, nobody has access to any contracts between player & club besides the two parties & the NRL where they’re registered, and for you to actually think that a news corporation can just waltz in & be told all about players contracts is beyond dumb
I believe David Riccio formulated the whole thing on one site, so he’s spent a reasonable amount of time ranking & guessing how much certain players are on without taking into account possible TPA’s etc
Seriously, this little forum is renowned for a few blokes thinking they know what players are on etc & you have no idea

Rabbits20

Immortal
On another note the Dogs are in talks to sign Mark Nicholls. If we lose him too Ello can go as far as I’m concerned.