What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

As the multiple reports in the media have spelt out, and been referred in this thread, there is no way we can keep all 3, in fact we might be lucky if we get to keep one of these 3.

But if we win the GF this year, I'm good with that

The cycle of league.

AJ is pretty good at fullback. No sweat. Your backs worry me a little bit.

DynamicRabbit1

Juniors
As the multiple reports in the media have spelt out, and been referred in this thread, there is no way we can keep all 3, in fact we might be lucky if we get to keep one of these 3.

But if we win the GF this year, I'm good with that
Then I’m ok with Reynolds going and keeping Gags and Su’a. We have x3 good young halves in the system and can keep Benji for another year to guide them.
That would free up Reyno’s $700k to help keep the other x2 plus change

Mad Bunny

Juniors
Reyno will be mentoring our youngster halves next year which equates to reyno is going nowhere as I have said all along Glory Glory...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Then I’m ok with Reynolds going and keeping Gags and Su’a. We have x3 good young halves in the system and can keep Benji for another year to guide them.
That would free up Reyno’s $700k to help keep the other x2 plus change
Even if Reyno goes which is very likely we are very likely to still keep only one of Gagai or Su’a.

I know this from a very credible inside source.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Even if Reyno goes which is very likely we are very likely to still keep only one of Gagai or Su’a.

I know this from a very credible inside source.
Thats what the numbers say, if correct, that was reported in the SMH.

Gotta remember, the cap got reduced by 500K next season, and I think also the one after. That's almost one of these two

Latest posts