What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd1: Eels v Broncos GAME DAY thread at Suncorp 12/3

Noise

Coach
No idea but I loved every one of his carries. We commented at home all the players looked all but dead, and he kept the hit ups coming one after the other.
Said the same thing. Everyone on both sides looked tired, except for him.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Reigning understrength wooden spooners with one left on the bench.
Agreed. The Broncos were missing a couple of their best players in their second half and down on substitutions. Against anyone else we probably wouldn't have come back. But then we probably would've turned up with a better attitude to start with.

hindy111

Post Whore
Agreed. The Broncos were missing a couple of their best players in their second half and down on substitutions. Against anyone else we probably wouldn't have come back. But then we probably would've turned up with a better attitude to start with.

Would you drop Sivo? Do you feel Blake would make a good winger?

strider

Post Whore
He was ok. Didn't bend the line but made some important carries.
you don't have to bend it as much when you run like a mad merkin and get 10m before they have a chance to move up .... brown is small so harder to bend the line against 3 bigger merkins but uses his acceleration to get to the bigger merkins before they cn move up

hindy111

Post Whore
you don't have to bend it as much when you run like a mad merkin and get 10m before they have a chance to move up .... brown is small so harder to bend the line against 3 bigger merkins but uses his acceleration to get to the bigger merkins before they cn move up

He was ok. Didn't stand out as much as he normally does.

Noise

Coach
The way I saw it, when Paps came on he played on the edge and Lane went to the middle. The mad merkin did spend some time in the middle though.
I think maybe when Papali'i and Hipgrave were on at the same time Hipgrave was on the edge and Papali'i was in the middle.

Latest posts