What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd1: Eels v Broncos GAME DAY thread at Suncorp 12/3

Nutbush city limits was the song that Brian Johnson chose when he first auditioned for AC/DC.

I can imagine him sounding quite a bit like a young Tina Turner.

What is less well known is that he followed up with Kevin Bloody Wilson's 'Mik the Master Farter' to demonstrate his range.

The things one learns on LU.

What makes it even more remarkable is that Brian did this before Kevin had even recorded the song. The song was co-written by Harold Holt, and some of the shady people I know down here believe that this resulted in Harold's abduction by a Hare Krishna cult led by Don Dunstan.

Eelogical

Referee
tenor.gif

Eelogical

Referee
What makes it even more remarkable is that Brian did this before Kevin had even recorded the song. The song was co-written by Harold Holt, and some of the shady people I know down here believe that this resulted in Harold's abduction by a Hare Krishna cult led by Don Dunstan.
Thanks for the insight, mate......

Latest posts