What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd3: Eels v Sharks GAME DAY THREAD @ BankWest Stadium 27/3

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Never been to Cronulla......was catching a train this morning to Sydney to pick up my wife’s new car.

Get to Sutherland, dealer calls says RTA system is down they can’t put rego on it, so can’t pick up. FFS.

anyhow now in Cronulla having breakfast....interesting it happens the day we are playing them.....

strider

Post Whore
Never been to Cronulla......was catching a train this morning to Sydney to pick up my wife’s new car.

Get to Sutherland, dealer calls says RTA system is down they can’t put rego on it, so can’t pick up. FFS.

anyhow now in Cronulla having breakfast....interesting it happens the day we are playing them.....
Traitor!

Malabar Eel

Juniors
ffs so pumped.

giphy.gif

hindy111

Post Whore

Did they atleast shout your breakfast ffs?

TheParraboy

Staff member

Im a loser baby

We lose tonight, here is your scapegoat...

Kornstar

Coach
I wonder if we will start Stone at lock and bring on Nrown for impact given that Paps is required in the second row and Marata is in the centres......

TheParraboy

Staff member
I wonder if we will start Stone at lock and bring on Nrown for impact given that Paps is required in the second row and Marata is in the centres......

Id say we start as listed

As with most coaches we want to start well and dominate, as our best chance

I think Oregan and Keegan will go alright , Stone and Smith for energy

Read somewhere Cartwright isnt far away

Kornstar

Coach
Id say we start as listed

As with most coaches we want to start well and dominate, as our best chance

I think Oregan and Keegan will go alright , Stone and Smith for energy

Read somewhere Cartwright isnt far away

I'm not fussed if we start 1-13, just thought it might be the thinking, given how much energy Brown can bring and valuable, proven impact as to Stone we know will bring energy but the true impact is still unknown.