What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd3: Non Parra games

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Cook is one of the footballers who help make you wanna believe they aren't all brainless idiots. Cos there's quite a few working at making you believe the opposite.

my son had a recently retired origin / Australia nrl player help train his side a few years ago. Dude was an absolute gentleman/legend. My son was returning from a broken bone (and was a bit tentative at first), so the dude even did some one on one stuff with him, encouraged him for several sessions to help his confidence.

lingard

Coach
I am sooooooooo glad Melbourne lost. Also, I think that game was evidence of just how good Nathan Cleary is. His absence was deafeningly obvious. With him playing, Panthers would have racked up a cricket score.

TheParraboy

Staff member
We can beat Canberra in Canberra

2 reasons

1. We play them a lot earlier in the year than the usual mid winter

2. We are a better side

3. Our Adelaide Rams away kit will blind them...

eels_fan

First Grade
This game is the absolute definition of a bum fight.

The last 40mins are basically the best advocacy for why the competition doesn’t have enough talent for another team...

Latest posts