What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 RLWC (B) Wk3 - AUS 66-6 ITA @ St Helens

Who wins - Australia v Italy

• Australia

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Australia v Italy
Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens
Group B - Week 3

TimezoneTimeDayBroadcaster
BST (UK, local)7:30pmSat 29 OctBBC, RLWC App
CEST (Rome)8:30pmSat 29 OctFITE, RLWC App
AEST (QLD)4:30amSun 30 OctFox 502, Kayo
AEDT (NSW/VIC)5:30amSun 30 OctFox 502, Kayo

England

1. James Tedesco 19. Campbell Graham 10. Jack Wighton 12. Matt Burton 23. Murray Taulagi 2. Daly Cherry-Evans 14. Nathan Cleary 6. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 3. Ben Hunt 13. Patrick Carrigan 11. Cameron Murray 21. Liam Martin 24. Isaah Yeo
Interchange 4. Valentine Holmes 15. Lindsay Collins 16. Reuben Cotter 18. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui
Reserves 8. Latrell Mitchell 22. Jeremiah Nanai

Greece

1. Luke Poiselli 2. Richard Lepori 3. Daniel Atkinson 4. Ethan Natoli 5. Jake Maizen 6. Jack Campagnolo 7. Radean Robinson 8. Alec Susino 9. Dean Parata 10. Anton Iaria 16. Joel Celerino 12. Brendan Santi 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange 14. Joseph Tramontana 15. Luca Moretti 19. Luke Hodge 20. Jack Colovatti
Reserves 17. Ronny Palumbo 18. Kyle Pickering

Match Officials
Referee: Liam Moore
Sideline Officials: Michael Smaill, Jack Smith
Video Referee: Gerard Sutton

Head to head
2 matches
Australia 2, Italy 0

Last met

1959-60 Kangaroo Tour, Game 37, Treviso
Australia 67 def Italy 22

Last edited:

This Year?

Immortal
Watching the game I couldn't help but think how much of a difference Tedesco would have made to this Italian side. I wonder what caused James to switch to Australia because he has nothing to prove and owes us nothing.
I thought Italy deserved at least another try and didn't deserve a 60 point loss. They moved the ball around pretty well but lacked a touch of polish. Their defence was found wanting due to the amount of defence they've had to do.

Last edited:
Watching the game I couldn't help but think how much of a difference Tedesco would have made to this Italian side. I wonder what caused James to switch to Australia because he has nothing to prove and owes us nothing.
I thought Italy deserved at least another try and didn't deserve a 60 point loss. They moved the ball around pretty well but lacked a touch of polish. Their defence was found wanting due to the amount of defence they've had to do.
I believe playing for Oz was always Tedesco's preferred option. He played for the Italians following missing out on selection for the previous world cup.