What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 RM Cup & Sydney Shield

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
this is amazing
Find me somewhere I've criticised a governing body for daring to call off a grade of footy because most of its venues will be shut due to 100mm of rain and I'll be happy to agree

Tigers1986

Juniors
Because Sydney's expecting a billion mil of rain and a crapload of grounds will be closed? Grow up. Your hyper-crticial nature is getting ridiculous.

Surprise surprise here comes Mr Elitism with the opinion that nobody asked for.

Measures should be put in place. Not playing league to rain? Please.

imgunawin72

Juniors
It’s pretty clear that all of the council owned grounds will be closed . The grounds that are owned privately the clubs won’t want trashed. So its a no brainer mate to postpone the round

Timmah

Staff member
Surprise surprise here comes Mr Elitism with the opinion that nobody asked for.

Measures should be put in place. Not playing league to rain? Please.
Nothing to do with f**king elitism, it's common sense. A major rain event has forced many grounds to close and many others would have become unplayable as games went on.

The best collective solution was to postpone competitions. It's called being intellignet.

"to rain" fmd have a look outside, clown

Tigers1986

Juniors
Nothing to do with f**king elitism, it's common sense. A major rain event has forced many grounds to close and many others would have become unplayable as games went on.

The best collective solution was to postpone competitions. It's called being intellignet.

"to rain" fmd have a look outside, clown

How does one become intellignet?

Be done, pelican.

Timmah

Staff member
How does one become intellignet?

Be done, pelican.
I see you haven't addressed any of the substance of the tweet, instead resorting to that last bastion of attacking a spelling error.

Given most of the north west is under water and many grounds are waterlogged, do you acknowledge that it was your tweet that was 'farcical', not the NSWRL decision to ensure the safety of players and fans by postponing or cancelling 90% of matches?

Thats why NSWRL have spare weekends as contingencies for freak events that occurred over the weekend.

Great call by NSWRL to ensure the safety of all involved. The games will be replayed. Be happy that we now have some footy on the weeks that were meant to be off.

rightleftin

Juniors
Cabramatta Leagues Club was closed due to flooding but has now reopened.

Windsor Leagues Club is now closed as the main road is under water.

MountainMan

Juniors
Doesn't appear as though the weather will be letting off that much (except for Wednesday) will this weekend be cancelled across the grades in nswrl you think?

Tigers1986

Juniors
I see you haven't addressed any of the substance of the tweet, instead resorting to that last bastion of attacking a spelling error.

Given most of the north west is under water and many grounds are waterlogged, do you acknowledge that it was your tweet that was 'farcical', not the NSWRL decision to ensure the safety of players and fans by postponing or cancelling 90% of matches?

Yawn. Where is my fly spray?