What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 season

franklin2323

Immortal
Agreed.
Add to that a lot of teams next year will be ready for us. We caught a lot of them by surprise this year. Next they will prepare better against us and lift to knock off a prized scalp.

We will be less predictable so harder to prepare for.

I remember Soward saying the difference between Ivan and Hook was Ivan concentrated on defence but gave them free reign in the game. Hook was all structure. I think Barrett going will free up the ab lib footy more

WestyLife

First Grade
We will be less predictable so harder to prepare for.

I remember Soward saying the difference between Ivan and Hook was Ivan concentrated on defence but gave them free reign in the game. Hook was all structure. I think Barrett going will free up the ab lib footy more

that's exactly how Bennett is described.

Kilkenny

Coach
Beaten in the prelim by the dogs. I've never rewatched it, but iirc we were looking good until a young SBW cut loose in the 2nd half.

After leading at HT the sin binning of Rhys Wesser in the 1st set of six of the second half was huge. I think from memory they scored 12 points while he was in the bin and we never quite recovered. Didn’t a very young JT score a try under the posts while Rhys was in the bin. Going from memory no interest in checking you tube to relive the pain.

John Hamblin

Juniors
I am very confident we will be top 4 next year I am really looking forward to watching Leniu and Staines in particular and hope Burton gets a starting spot in the centres. After the GF dissapointment I think the players will respond in a very positive manner. Thanks for a great season I don't think we will win as many games next year but think we will go close to winning the GF!!

franklin2323

Immortal
I am very confident we will be top 4 next year I am really looking forward to watching Leniu and Staines in particular and hope Burton gets a starting spot in the centres. After the GF dissapointment I think the players will respond in a very positive manner. Thanks for a great season I don't think we will win as many games next year but think we will go close to winning the GF!!

4 games extra. We can match the wins but will have more than 2 losses

kinghippo

Juniors
I hate this time of year, so much speculation and negative press for every team.
I hope we can sort out the signings quickly and avoid scandal.
If that happens we are surely top 4, but if it all gets messed up we could easily flounder.

Creighton could be a major negative if he decides to leave, the brotherhood and bond of the players would be injured.
On top of that, shopping players around as well as awkward situations regarding Naden and Mansour could come back to bite us.

This year was probably one of the greatest in Panthers history and I loved just about every game.
Anything close to our success this year In the next would be amazing and can’t come quick enough.

WestyLife

First Grade
Anyone know if the club still dies monthly Payment options on memberships? They did the years we last had it.

Latest posts