What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 1 Fri - Manly 42-6 Sydney @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Manly v Sydney

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just think the Sombreros have to be just about out of gas. They have definitely been brave (with some help from the refs and Robbo's politicking in the pressers) but Manly will be stung by how Melbourne did them over and will come out red hot to win.
help from the refs?? I think you will find it is lack of help that caused Robbo to finally lose it. We haven't been on the right side of the refs for 20 years

t-ba

Post Whore
If you told me in April that Manly would be knocked out in Week 2 I'd have thought you were insane.

Valheru

Coach
I'm torn on this one. On one hand I want to see Turbo cut loose and get one on Teddy as the best fullback in the game. On the other a Souffs vs Roosters prelim so soon after the Latrell vs Manu thing gives me a little stiffy.

Latrell not being there will take a lot of the sting out IMO if we were to progress.

The first game against them next year will be something to see though.

Valheru

Coach
I don't know if we win but those odds are insane IMO and well overs for the Roosters. The team we are going to be able to name looks roughly on par with the manly side which is remarkable really. There is a convincing argument that the 2 teams finishing spots are reversed if not for the draw (manly played storm and souths once whilst we played them twice. They played dogs and tigers twice whilst we only played them once)

Manly have the clear edge in the halves which I think will be the difference in the end.

BranVan3000

Coach
Specifically relating to that incident... none of the other souths players did anything wrong. Victor will get sent off in the first game next year.
Im sure something else will come up

Your guys seem to hate Sua for some reason

Chippy73

Bench
I don't know if we win but those odds are insane IMO and well overs for the Roosters. The team we are going to be able to name looks roughly on par with the manly side which is remarkable really. There is a convincing argument that the 2 teams finishing spots are reversed if not for the draw (manly played storm and souths once whilst we played them twice. They played dogs and tigers twice whilst we only played them once)

Manly have the clear edge in the halves which I think will be the difference in the end.
You should get on it, I'm not being smug, 3.50 for the Roosters in this game is silly and will tighten up as the week goes on.

The_Frog

First Grade
Frog has turned from years of saying Tedesco is shit to now Trbojevic is shit
Neither are shit. Tom was the other day though. Teddy's mouthguard used to give my toddler nightmares, thats all.

He's changed, old Ted. Not so fast any more, in fact slower than a 63 Holden, and that shimmy he does doesn't fool anyone these days, but smarter and more courageous.

Last edited:

t-ba

Post Whore
Look, anyone who has been on these forums long enough to remember when Manly were really good probably encountered some of our insane numpties. I think it just comes with the territory of fresh success.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Look, anyone who has been on these forums long enough to remember when Manly were really good probably encountered some of our insane numpties. I think it just comes with the territory of fresh success.
For such a merkin of a club your LU fanbase goes ok

Latest posts