What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Top 30

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
At least 24 Top 30 players must be contracted by 1 November, 29 Top 30 players by 1 March and 30 Top 30 players by 30 June.

Below is our current player list as per contracts...

Player Contracted seasons
  1. Blayke Brailey 2021 2022
  2. Josh Dugan 2021
  3. Andrew Fifita 2021 2022
  4. Wade Graham 2021 2022
  5. Braden Hamln-Uele 2021 2022
  6. Mawene Hiroti 2021
  7. Royce Hunt 2021 2022
  8. Shaun Johnson 2021
  9. Sione Katoa 2021 2022 2023
  10. William Kennedy 2021
  11. Nene Macdonald 2021
  12. Billy Magoulias 2021
  13. Matt Moylan 2021
  14. Ronaldo Mulitalo 2021 2022 2023
  15. Briton Nikora 2021 2022
  16. Kyle Patterson 2021
  17. Franklin Pele 2021 2022
  18. Jesse Ramien 2021 2022 2023
  19. Toby Rudolf 2021
  20. Siosifa Talakai 2021
  21. Jensen Taumoepeau 2021 2022
  22. Aiden Tolman 2021
  23. Chad Townsend 2021 PO PO
  24. Connor Tracey 2021
  25. Braydon Trindall 2021
  26. Jack Williams 2021 2022
  27. Teig Wilton 2021 2022 2023
  28. Aaron Woods 2021
These 2 were also in the list.
Bronson Xerri 2021
Cameron McInnes 2022 2023 2024 2025

Can someone tell me do we include development players in this or are they seperate. If so it seems we need another active player in the next month promoted or bought and then another by June 30.

txta2

Bench
So Billy goes to Dragons......... and who else for Mcinnes before round 1...get it done

Special K

Coach
Bomber said the other day that this year you don’t have to fill the full 30.

I think we ship Billy and bring in McInnes though

coolumsharkie

Referee

shaggs

Coach
Development players can’t play until round 12 (or 16?) unless you have an injury crisis and get dispensation

snout

First Grade
So Billy goes to Dragons......... and who else for Mcinnes before round 1...get it done
I was looking at the list and thinking dat meself.
That conversation would be taking place.
Definately.

Hook is building for the future. He doesnt want someone taking a spot in year where they'll do ferk all when he could be building combinations.

The ball would be in our court to get McKinney.. who're we prepared to let go.

Hook wont want a woods or feefs.
Nikolai?
Talekai?

If...just if...this means hunt will now play 9 they will need a 7. An established half who can bring stability.

Just saying.

cb4

First Grade
I don't think he's coming this year. Listened to the interview yesterday he's fairly resolved that he will play with the Stains.

(The first few questions are very hard to hear) https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...EwijuI3xx87uAhWG8XMBHcfbBWMQjrkEegQIBBAF&ep=6

*Those last few Q's are about Izzy where he fobs them off.
I cant see him lasting the season at St George. He has spoken out about the Coach, the former Coach and left because the club is going in another direction.
If we can muster a decent swap, we should.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Yeah no chance I see him lasting the season. It's in the Dragons best interests to move on now, its in our best interest to get him early.

It's just whether we can come to a deal or not.

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
I reckon he stays the year. I say that cos he adds to their team and hook knows he will be under pressure to perform. Hook will “deal” with him for the season just to get results.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Funnily enough Chad would make the best swap...on similar coin....they need a stable half. Seems like Chads pretty entrenched in the Shire unfortunately.... if only he would consider a Bulli Bitter or a Dapto Dark Ale.

Chimp

Juniors
I reckon he stays the year. I say that cos he adds to their team and hook knows he will be under pressure to perform. Hook will “deal” with him for the season just to get results.
McInnes doesn’t seem like the sort of bloke you need to get rid of in these circumstances. Seems a fairly straight up, honest, hard working, professional - there’s no way he’s gonna kick stones at training or not put 100% in, so I personally doubt they’ll be in a rush to ship him off to us - as no matter what swap happens, it makes us stronger and them weaker.
I reckon he’ll see out the year there and put in a real shift for them, then walk out with his head held high.
That being said, I’d love us to arrange a swap of some sort - he’d be fantastic for us this year coming.

Tiger Shark

Bench
McInnes doesn’t seem like the sort of bloke you need to get rid of in these circumstances. Seems a fairly straight up, honest, hard working, professional - there’s no way he’s gonna kick stones at training or not put 100% in, so I personally doubt they’ll be in a rush to ship him off to us - as no matter what swap happens, it makes us stronger and them weaker.
I reckon he’ll see out the year there and put in a real shift for them, then walk out with his head held high.
That being said, I’d love us to arrange a swap of some sort - he’d be fantastic for us this year coming.

I think if they're building for the future and McInnes clearly isn't part of that they might look to expedite that process, particularly if there's some juniors they can give first grade experience too.

It's also not like they're a chance this year, they're unlikely to even make the 8.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I think if they're building for the future and McInnes clearly isn't part of that they might look to expedite that process, particularly if there's some juniors they can give first grade experience too.

It's also not like they're a chance this year, they're unlikely to even make the 8.
Don’t even think they’ll be April premiers this year.... pretty ordinary looking squad.

Latest posts