What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predictions 2021 top 8 predictions

top eight 2 0 2 1

• Total voters

MugaB

Coach
You can lock Panthers, Bunnies and Storm for top 4 and most likely Raiders.
Roosters not far behind and Parra not far behind them.

You can essentially already lock in 6 finals teams based on that tbh... Hopefully it's a good battle for the remaining spots
I agree, although i would have said titans were climbing, until manlys turbo form has now come into play, if manly keep winning the way they played against the average 7-16 placed teams, they could very well sneak into the finals, i was not convinced their forward pack could take on most of the packs of the NRL, i'll give them another month before declaring them finalists

ok
raiders are worrying but , they might get their shit together at some point ... maybe not top 4 but because there isn't much happening below them , they'll make the 8

Manly might power into the 8 ... but
idk
knights

titans

its interesting

footy75

Bench
Panthers
Storm
Parra
Rabbits
Roosters
Manly

Then you got 2 spots for Raiders, Dragons, Titans, Warriors and or Knights.

Valheru

Coach
The battle for 7th and 8th is going to be wild. Look at the F/A for the teams 7 downwards.

I still think there is a lot to play out in terms of top 4 as well. Penrith and storm will be top 2. I may be bias but genuinely believe roosters are 3rd best if they get any luck at all with injuries from here on out. Manly will have something to say as well, they could not ask for a better draw for the 2nd half of the season.

Someguy

First Grade
The battle for 7th and 8th is going to be wild. Look at the F/A for the teams 7 downwards.

I still think there is a lot to play out in terms of top 4 as well. Penrith and storm will be top 2. I may be bias but genuinely believe roosters are 3rd best if they get any luck at all with injuries from here on out. Manly will have something to say as well, they could not ask for a better draw for the 2nd half of the season.

after a near perfect effort with the penalties and 6 agains I think the knights are now a lock for 5 or 6th place. As I am assuming manly stay around where they are then only 2 spots left now. One of the Cows, dragons or warriors will miss out

mozza91

Coach
Coping as well as a bloke can, after his mediocre team gives him false hope for a few weeks, and said bloke falls for the lies, only to be let down yet again.
Your team got beaten by a side who can’t beat the Tigers.

Let that sink in there.

Latest posts